Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Poetry Mini Album Tutorial

Hello crafters! I am sharing a tutorial on the Sizzix blog today, for a cute mini album made with new dies by Lori Whitlock.
 
This is the finished album. It is full of pockets with tags and file folders inside. I used papers by Prima and the papers made me think of my own and my grandmother's poetry albums, which we both had in school. Friends wrote little poems in those albums, and many of the poems are the same in both albums. I made those poems and books the theme of this mini album.

To see the full tutorial, you'll have to head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by today!!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. This is so detailed and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful! I love the way you have decorated this. Off to the Sizzix blog to check this one out. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from visiting the Sizzix blog and reading your mini book tutorial. Your album is beautiful and has so many details and surprises. Thank you for sharing...truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blown away by this over at Sizzix - I think it's probably one of the most beautiful minis I've ever seen. As I said there, Poetry in Action - the perfect combination of words and pictures. I'm simply in love with it.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!